Diana Lunt, LCSW, President
- Nationally Certified Psychoanalyst and maintains a private practice in Metuchen, NJ
- Member, National Association of Social Workers
- Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Masters of Social Work, from Rutgers University, School of Social Work
Todd A. Smith, Vice President
- Founder of Royce Joseph Capital, LLC, which specializes in financing for small and mid-size companies
- Previously with family-owned construction company, specializing in historical restoration
- Prior experience in financial services industry
- Author of I PLEDGE Allegiance, a novel about a homeless Vietnam veteran
- Publishes and lectures on funding of small and mid-size companies. His seminar "Debt, Equity, and Grants; How to Intelligently Fund Businesses" is being converted into a book
- Graduate, Montclair State University, Finance and Economics
Nicholas Lorusso, Treasurer
- Director, Spencer Savings Bank, Garfield, NJ
- Past President, North Jersey Savings League
- Member Board of Directors, Bankers Cooperative Group Inc. and NJ League Employee Benefits Trust
- President, the Planning Association of North Jersey
Jamian R. Probber, Esq., Secretary
- Investments, Insurance and Benefits Advisor with Affinity Investment Services at Affinity Federal Credit Union in Basking Ridge, NJ.
- Private law practice in Montville, NJ specializing in real estate, asset protection, estate and financial planning, business consulting and entertainment law.
- Member of the Bars of NJ, NY, and CT.
- Previously worked for CBS, MCA, EMI and Motown in the entertainment field.
- Juris Doctorate, New York Law School, New York, NY. BA from Hampshire College in Amherst, MA.